Dreaming of a special holiday to Scotland ? Time to plan that special holiday trip with us to Scotland!
Enjoy Burns Night wherever you are and enjoy a good malt Scottish whisky.
Let us help you get away to find fresh clean air and to places where time seems to stand still!
How exciting!! Travel with the SPECIALISTS!
We also have a discount offer of £50 from the total cost of your holiday if you book with us before 30th January.
Scotland Made EASY - why choose US?
- We are Visit Scotland Scots Specialist Counselors on Travel to Scotland
- We are locally based in the Scottish Highlands
- We are award winning
- We have been in business since 2001 giving our clients wonderful and quality experiences - --- that says it all doesn't it!!
- We are the experienced Scottish specialists you need to help with your holiday.
- We know what we are doing and you can be sure that you can trust us to give you experiences beyond your expectations! Read the feedback from some of our clients and you can see how pleased clients have been.
Last minute holiday trip? Business trip or conference? Making a film - need to do research?
Getting married in Scotland? Honeymoon? Tracing ancestry? A romantic getaway? What about a luxury gourmet break for "foodies"? A lovely comfortable bed when you get back at the end of the day!
We can help you in 2 ways - either arrange a totally bespoke and customized tour for you -
OR - for clients who want to do their own bookings and itineraries - we have a selection of suggested itineraries, area guides with accommodation listings with contact details, and maps - to buy and download from our online shop on our website - there are lots of ideas to choose from!
If you prefer a bespoke trip, contact us and we will pleased to help.
For our independent travelers who want to arrange and make their own bookings:
Our online area guides and Scottish Driving Tours and Itineraries contain maps which have been designed specially for us as well as information for deals in car hire. You can find out information about hiring luxury and sports cars as well as people carriers for larger groups.
We also include information on air, ferry and train travel to help and advise our clients and you can find out about driving distances and times to help you plan a trip to suit your interests and available time. You may be interested in the islands, castles, birdwatching, golfing, whisky and hiking.
Our Area Guides (containing accommodation contacts and weblinks), you will find many award winning niche accommodations offering a wide variety of experiences from staying in a self catering cave or a converted monastery on Loch Ness, to log cabins in stunning scenery, as well as historic castles, grand country mansion house hotels and cosy little hotels some of which have Michelin star restaurants, good quality 4 and 5 star B&Bs, lighthouses and traditional thatched cottages.
None of the accommodations have paid to be in our guides as we have personally chosen them.
In our online shop above, we have a wide variety of Scottish driving tours and itineraries for 4 nights, 7 nights, 10 nights and 14 nights including informative websites and links and contacts.
For our clients wishing a very bespoke service : You DREAM -- we PLAN!
First time visitors - not sure where to go?
- Limited valuable time but still want to see the most you can, having the help from locals?
- Golfing enthusiast? Want to try out some of those lesser known links courses?
- Do a whisky tasting in a tiny museum which has whisky artefacts including an illicit still?
- Want to stay in a lovely little hotel on a tiny romantic island surrounded by birds, seals and perhaps a heron? Get away from it all? A Scottish honeymoon?
- Maybe stay in a lovely converted church which is now a B&B?
- Perhaps stay in a converted railway station where you can have breakfast on the platform or even sleep in one of the railway carriages?
- Want to stay at an award winning B&B with its very own golf bunker?
- Too busy to spend hours surfing the Net and want local information from those who live here?
- Want to stay in charming, personally hand-picked accommodation rather than taking ‘pot luck’?
- Stay in a lovely little countryside B&B where the husband gives archery lessons?
- Interested in tracing your Scottish ancestry, find your clan castle, or visit a distillery and taste your favourite Scotch Malt whisky?
- Like to immerse yourself in the culture and history of generations before?
We plan your uniquely bespoke Scottish holiday based on your available time and interests to give you experiences beyond your expectations.
Stay at a luxury B&B actually on the shores of Loch Ness or a converted railway station or church?
Golf at St Andrews or have afternoon tea in a luxury hotel?
Walk in the woods - just RELAX and escape!
Special offer for 2016! £50 off of a holiday booked with us for Scotland OR Ireland OR France before January 30th!
We have also added some of our Irish Area Guides and our own Irish Tourist map, on to our online shop for our clients who want to go to Ireland and do their own bookings!
See some of our lovely photos on Scotland on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com as well at
http://pinterest.com/scotlandtrip/scotland-you-gotta-see-scotland. Click on the Trip Made Easy icon to get into our 3 boards on this!
See our Facebook page too at https://www.facebook.com/selfdrivescotland?fref=photo
Marie is a member of Inverness Chamber of Commerce and was awarded Highland Business Woman of the Year 2006.