Itinerary Planning and Accommodations for Self-Drive Scottish Vacations and Short Breaks.
Get away from it all? Escape to the Scottish Highlands? Beautiful stunning landscapes? See the great varieties of Scottish wild life? Fresh air? Sail to a little peaceful island? Honeymoon in Scotland? Idea!
Stay in a cosy quaint little hotel with its own whisky museum and - just beside the pier where Flora MacDonald was captured in 1746 and taken to the Tower of London?
Scotland Made Easy can help with a customized self drive vacation - just for you!
Want to follow in the footsteps of James Bond in Skyfall to discover the location of his"home" in Scotland?
Maybe hire a sportscar or Mini Cooper to discover Scotland with us?
Want to breathe in some lovely fresh clean air? Recharge the batteries? See beautiful scenery which is excellent for photography?
See the natural beauty, search for Scottish wildlife and perhaps find some old Caledonian pine trees? Sit at your breakfast table and watch the squirrels?
Go fishing for wild salmon or trout in part of a river owned by your B&B?
Discover the mysterious and ruined castles to follow in the footsteps of Merida in the film Brave with our locally based award winning company ?
Try your own archery skills? We have a deluxe a B&B where the owner is an Olympic archery medalist and gives lessons?
Mystical Scotland - full of mystery , ghosts and past history --- maybe some of your own? Mysterious ruined castles, standing stones and circles, haunted castles, carved Pictish stones, - each with its own history -- we can help you find them and discover!!
Need a break ? Too busy to search the net? Want local award winning professionals to help?
Marie, the owner, is a Scots specialist agent for travel in Scotland through Visit Scotland, the Scottish tourist board.
She is also a member of the Inverness Chamber of Commerce and the Scottish Business Association of Singapore.
Ryder Cup in 2014 at Gleneagles? Want to investigate little links courses? Do a tour? Come for the 700th anniversary of Bannockburn in 2014? See the Re-Enactment of the Battle? We can help!
We arrange and design very bespoke tours and itineraries for our clients to suit each client's available time in Scotland as well as their interests. Not many companies do that!
The accommodation we use is 4 and 5 star niche including the property used for filming "Glenbogle Golf Club" in the Monarch of the Glen series, a converted railway station, a lighthouse, castles, some converted churches, little family run hotels - some with 1 Michelin star chefs and wonderful B&Bs with excellent hosts.
Maybe trace some of the locations for Brave with Merida? Stay in a B&B nearby?
We have really excellent local contacts who can help you for your trip - ancestry, local history, golf, whisky tasting or buying --- the list is endless!
Coming to a conference - an add on of a few nights for a tour, taste and buy whiskies or play golf? Do you collect whiskies and want to buy some rare ones?
We have chauffeurs who will drive you round the distilleries on Islay or the Speyside Malt Whisky Trail so you can relax and taste! Bottle your own bottle of whisky as a souvenir?
A Romantic Scottish honeymoon?
Interested in a vacation in Ireland ? Our great news is that we have expanded TO DO VACATIONS IN IRELAND!
A lot of our clients want to look up Irish or Scottish ancestry, maybe meet up with family or else just relax or golf!! Why not combine both places?
Scotland Made Easy can help!! As clients have told us - we make it easy for them!
We aim to provide our clients with unique and very individual personalized self drive holidays using quality and niche accommodation.
Our dedicated team of holiday designers, with over 30 years of experience and personal research and inspections throughout Scotland, know the places to visit for you.
Spectacular historic castles, secret glens full of purple heather, beautiful tranquil and remote lochs, ancient standing stones and megaliths, scenic islands, wind-swept mountains --- the choice is yours.
A personalized Scottish holiday - designed to suit your own interests and available time - just for you and not in groups.
First time visitors - not sure where to go?
- Limited time but still want to see the most you can?
- Coming to a conference? Want a side trip "add on" ?
- Golfing enthusiast? Want to try out some of those lesser known links courses?
- Enjoy a fun and unique opportunity to play 9 holes of golf as it used to be played using original hickory-shafted clubs including mid-mashies and mashie niblicks?
- Do a whisky tasting in a tiny museum which has whisky artefacts including an illicit still?
- Want to stay in a lovely little hotel on a tiny romantic island surrounded by birds, seals and perhaps a heron? Get away from it all? A Scottish honeymoon?
- Maybe stay in a lovely converted church which is now a B&B?
- Perhaps stay in a converted railway station where you can have breakfast on the platform or even sleep in one of the railway carriages?
- Want to stay at an award winning B&B with its very own golf bunker?
- Too busy to spend hours surfing the Net and want local information from those who live here?
- Want to stay in charming, personally hand-picked accommodation rather than taking ‘pot luck’?
- Stay in a lovely little countryside B&B where the husband gives archery lessons?
- Stay in a little mansion hotel owned by a clan laird on a lovely romantic island?
- Interested in tracing your Scottish ancestry, find your clan castle, or visit a distillery and taste your favourite Scotch Malt whisky?
- Stay near the Speyside Whisky Trail and have a local driver take you out for the day?
- Like to immerse yourself in the culture and history of generations before?
Discover Scotland, that secret natural, wild and romantic Scotland -experience the atmosphere with Scotland Made Easy!We can make it easy for you!
Read the feedback on our site sent in by clients recently!
Contact us and we will be delighted to hear from you!
See some of our lovely photos on Scotland on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com
Earlier in the year Marie was in Singapore meeting clients and some business people and she joined the Scottish Business Association of Singapore and also the Irish Chamber of Commerce out there. http://pinterest.com/scotlandtrip/scotland-you-gotta-see-scotland/