Personalized Planned Tours, Itineraries and Accommodations for Self-Drive Upscale Scottish Vacations and Short Breaks - all for individuals like yoursleves - no coach tours or large groups!
Time to plan an escape to Scotland --- try some gourmet food and stay in some stunning secret locations ---maybe do some fishing with our guide or do a "wild walk" and forage round lochs for shellfish - cook them in the wild!!
Our clients love this experience!
Get away from it all and reflect? Maybe find "that" sighting of the Loch Ness Monster?
Time to book and we have some travel deals and holiday offers! Contact us for help and we will be pleased to do so.
We are very experienced luxury tour operators with over 40 years' experience in Scottish tourism and we are based locally in the Scottish Highlands. Can we help you with an experience beyond your expectations?
We arrange and design very bespoke driving tours and itineraries for our clients to suit each client's available time in Scotland as well as their interests.
We use quality and niche accommodation and all our tours and itineraries are unique as each person has different interests and time in Scotland.
Read the comments from past clients on our "feedback" section of the website.
A vacation trip with us to find out more about the culture, the people and the stunning scenery in Scotland? Elspeth and I will be delighted to help you - see the photo of our team!!
Business trip to the UK? Conference in Scotland? Gourmet break in some of our "foodie" hotels? Honeymoon? Gift for someone special?
Maybe play some golf at some of our links courses or go whisky tasting on a small island?
Have our driver take you round the island distilleries or another of our guides can take you out to hike and see otters and golden eagles?
Stay in a cosy quaint little hotel with its own whisky museum?
Stay in a lovely little family run hotel in a quaint and picturesque village where Hamish MacBeath was filmed?
Maybe hire a sportscar or Mini Cooper to discover the Scottish Highlands with us?
See the natural beauty, search for Scottish wildlife and perhaps find some old Caledonian pine trees? The latest news is that the Caledonian Pine tree is now THE official tree of Scotland!
Do some "wild walking" with one of our guides, find shellfish and seafoods with him - light a fire and cook in the open air? Great fun!
Go fishing for wild salmon or trout in part of a river owned by your B&B?
Stay at a luxury B&B actually on the shores of Loch Ness?
Mystical Scotland - full of mystery , ghosts and past history --- discover some of your own family history? See where the family lived or visit the old church where some got married?
Mysterious ruined castles, standing stones and circles, haunted castles, carved Pictish stones, - each with its own history -- we can help you find them and discover!!
The accommodation we use is 4 and 5 star niche including a converted railway station, a lighthouse, castles, some converted churches, and little family run hotels - some with 1 Michelin star chefs.
We are very lucky to have really excellent local contacts who can help you for your trip provide you with wonderful experiences such as ancestry, local history, golf, whisky tasting or buying --- the list is endless!
Interested in a vacation in Ireland ? Some of our clients like to do both Scotland and Ireland, but let us know if you do want Ireland.
First time visitors - not sure where to go?
- Limited time but still want to see the most you can?
- Coming to a conference? Want a side trip "add on" ?
- Golfing enthusiast? Want to try out some of those lesser known links courses?
- Enjoy a fun and unique opportunity to play 9 holes of golf as it used to be played using original hickory-shafted clubs including mid-mashies and mashie niblicks?
- Do a whisky tasting in a tiny museum which has whisky artefacts including an illicit still?
- Want to stay in a lovely little hotel on a tiny romantic island surrounded by birds, seals and perhaps a heron? Get away from it all? A Scottish honeymoon?
- Maybe stay in a lovely converted church which is now a B&B?
- Perhaps stay in a converted railway station where you can have breakfast on the platform or even sleep in one of the railway carriages?
- Want to stay at an award winning B&B with its very own golf bunker?
- Too busy to spend hours surfing the Net and want local information from those who live here?
- Want to stay in charming, personally hand-picked accommodation rather than taking ‘pot luck’?
- Stay in a lovely little countryside B&B where the husband gives archery lessons?
- Stay in a little mansion hotel owned by a clan laird on a lovely romantic island?
- Interested in tracing your Scottish ancestry, find your clan castle, or visit a distillery and taste your favourite Scotch Malt whisky?
- Stay near the Speyside Whisky Trail and have a local driver take you out for the day?
- Like to immerse yourself in the culture and history of generations before?
Discover Scotland, that secret natural, wild and romantic Scotland - experience the atmosphere with Scotland Made Easy!We can make it easy for you!
See some of our lovely photos on Scotland on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com as well at
http://pinterest.com/scotlandtrip/scotland-you-gotta-see-scotland. Click on the Trip Made Easy icon to get into our 3 boards on this!
Marie is a member of the Scottish Business Association of Singapore, the Irish Chamber of Commerce, and the British Chamber of Commerce (BritCham) in Singapore.