Last minute holiday trip? Business trip or conference? Our award winning and locally based Scottish company will be delighted to help and - we are now in our 15th year of successful business! Please read the wonderful feedback from some of our clients on our Clients' Feedback page!
OUR NEWS FOR 2016 -Special offers! £50 off of a holiday booked with us for Scotland OR Ireland OR France before January 8th!
Honeymoon? Tracing ancestry? A romantic getaway? What about a luxury gourmet break for "foodies"?
Gift for someone special - maybe for Christmas as a surprise?
We can help you in 2 ways - either arrange a totally bespoke and customized tour for you - or - for clients who want to do their own bookings and itineraries with our help and our suggested itineraries, area guides with accommodation listings and contact details, maps - clients can buy these and download from our online shop on our website - there are lots of ideas to choose from!
If you prefer a bespoke trip, contact us and we will pleased to help.
We have also added some of our Irish Area Guides and a Tourist map which we have had specially designed, on to our online shop for our clients who want to go to Ireland and do their own bookings!
We are award winning Visit Scotland experienced Scots Travel Counselors based in the Scottish Highlands for the last 14 years and are the experts to help you with your Scottish Driving Tour and Itinerary and our team has over 40 years experience in Scottish tourism.
Vacation in Scotland? --- time to plan --Want to make your trip EASY? Scotland MADE EASY - just FOR YOU?
For our independent travelers who want to arrange and make their own bookings:
Our online area guides and Scottish Driving Tours and Itineraries contain maps which have been designed specially for us as well as information for deals in car hire. You can find out information about hiring luxury and sports cars as well as people carriers for larger groups.
We also include information on air, ferry and train travel to help and advise our clients and you can find out about driving distances and times to help you plan a trip to suit your interests and available time. You may be interested in the islands, castles, birdwatching, golfing, whisky and hiking.
Our Area Guides (containing accommodation contacts and weblinks), you will find many award winning niche accommodations offering a wide variety of experiences from staying in a self catering cave or a converted monastery on Loch Ness, to log cabins in stunning scenery, as well as historic castles, grand country mansion house hotels and cosy little hotels some of which have Michelin star restaurants, good quality 4 and 5 star B&Bs, lighthouses and traditional thatched cottages.
None of the accommodations have paid to be in our guides as we have personally chosen them.
In our online shop above, we have a wide variety of Scottish driving tours and itineraries for 4 nights, 7 nights, 10 nights and 14 nights including informative websites and links and contacts.
For our clients wishing a very bespoke service : You DREAM -- we PLAN!
First time visitors - not sure where to go?
- Limited valuable time but still want to see the most you can, having the help from locals?
- Golfing enthusiast? Want to try out some of those lesser known links courses?
- Do a whisky tasting in a tiny museum which has whisky artefacts including an illicit still?
- Want to stay in a lovely little hotel on a tiny romantic island surrounded by birds, seals and perhaps a heron? Get away from it all? A Scottish honeymoon?
- Maybe stay in a lovely converted church which is now a B&B?
- Perhaps stay in a converted railway station where you can have breakfast on the platform or even sleep in one of the railway carriages?
- Want to stay at an award winning B&B with its very own golf bunker?
- Too busy to spend hours surfing the Net and want local information from those who live here?
- Want to stay in charming, personally hand-picked accommodation rather than taking ‘pot luck’?
- Stay in a lovely little countryside B&B where the husband gives archery lessons?
- Interested in tracing your Scottish ancestry, find your clan castle, or visit a distillery and taste your favourite Scotch Malt whisky?
- Like to immerse yourself in the culture and history of generations before?
We plan your uniquely bespoke Scottish holiday based on your available time and interests to give you experiences beyond your expectations.
Stay at a luxury B&B actually on the shores of Loch Ness or a converted railway station or church?
Golf at St Andrews or have afternoon tea in a luxury hotel?
See some of our lovely photos on Scotland on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com as well at
http://pinterest.com/scotlandtrip/scotland-you-gotta-see-scotland. Click on the Trip Made Easy icon to get into our 3 boards on this!
See our Facebook page too at https://www.facebook.com/selfdrivescotland?fref=photo
Marie is a member of Inverness Chamber of Commerce and was awarded Highland Business Woman of the Year 2006.